Monday, June 4, 2012

Motivational Monday!

I spent yesterday morning pouring through videos on youtube, trying to find some that were inspirational without being depressing.   I found a couple that really spoke to me.

What is strength?  It can be about the physical body, or the emotional outlook.  I find that these are the two critical elements in training for a marathon.  I know there will times when I doubt my own physical strength and will have to dig deep to find the emotional fortitude to keep moving.

This week's video clips are related, so please watch them both!  They are heartwarming, and I love how they show that small efforts can create such good will and inspiration.


Strong as Iron


Danny is Cancer Free!


I love the line in the first video that says, "A little, given in abundance, is a lot."   If you haven't donated yet because you think you don't have enough to give - remember that every little bit goes into the bigger picture.  I don't have a lot of 'extra' money, but I try to donate something toward my own fundraising goal every month. $5000 sounds like, and is a lot of money to raise, but don't let it deter you from making even a $5.00 donation.  Every raindrop that falls goes into creating the seas!

Be strong.  Go forth and conquer your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment